Thursday, July 18, 2013

"Bride's Book" in the Works...........................................

My "Celebrate Memories Bride's Book"tm is an original creation and, as such, the title is trademarked.  

I created the first "Celebrate Memories Bride's Book"TM in response to a request from my sister-in-law, Renea.  She had seen the anniversary book I had made for my parent's 65th Wedding Anniversary and asked if I could make a book for her niece, who was soon to be married.  I drew up some plans, she added her thoughts and the "Celebrate Memories Bride's Book"TM was born.  I have made several since and each one is unique and designed to the wishes of the purchaser.  Soooooooooo, here is my latest creation which is still in progress.  I'll share the remaining pages when they are completed.

 
This "Celebrate Memories Bride's Book"TM measures 4X7 inches.  I used lots of bling in the form of Close To My Heart's small flourishes.  The papers I used for this book are from the Close To My Heart collection, La Belle Vie, which is no longer available.
 On the first inside page is a "card" that opens and has a space for the giver to write a note to the bride or for the bride to write about her fiancee  and how they met etc.  
 The inside of the card.
 The facing page has an accordion folder that will hold tags for pictures or journaling.  Again this can be an opportunity for the giver to include notes about the bride growing up and include pictures.  Or it could be a place where the bride documents the courtship and proposal. 
 The pockets in the accordion folder.
 The next page contains an envelope with lots of tags that can be used for documenting the bride's search for the perfect dress and bride's maids dresses.
 The tags.
The facing page provides a journal spot to record where and when the gown was found and a frame for a picture of the bride in her gown.
This page is part of the "love notes" section.  This section provides an opportunity for family and friends to write a "love note" to the bride.  Or it can just be "love notes" from her parents.

When I have completed the remainder of this book I will post the pictures.  This album will be available in my Etsy shop, Celebrate Memories, soon.  If you are interested keep an eye out for it's posting.

Take Care of YOU!

No comments: