Friday, July 26, 2013

Fabric Flower..................................

Hi Friends,

I had to share my first handmade fabric flower!  I watched several YouTube videos in the last couple of days to see how others created their handmade flowers and then set about making my own.

Here it is..........................


I'm pretty happy with the results ;-)  

The "lace" I used was a gathered cotton that I cut apart between the scallops.  I then put hot glue along the rough edge of the individual scallop and turned in each side.  I made a bunch of the "petals" and then attached them, with hot glue ( I have the burns too!),  to a 2 inch cardstock circle creating 3 rows of petals.  I then put a large brad in the center and then attached the handmade paper flower to the center.  I sprayed the entire flower with Iridescent Glitter spray.  

Off to make some more .................

Thanks for stopping by.  I would love to know you were here so please leave a comment.

Take Care of YOU!

No comments: